Pam Faris and her team have extensive experience providing financial forensics, analysis, and consulting services to the legal and business community. Our clients are attorneys in family, civil, probate, trust and fiduciary law, as well as criminal matters. We specialize in taking complex financial information and turning it into understandable terms.
Our financial services are customizable to our client’s needs and include:
- Tracing and characterization of separate and community property
- Analysis of marital assets and division of property
- Completion of Inventory & Appraisements
- Preparation of Requests for Production and Responses to Requests
- Premarital planning
- Estate disputes
- Analysis of financial statements and tax returns
- Asset tracking and other forensic analysis services
- Collaborative law neutral financial professional
- Assistance with litigation strategy
- Mediation and arbitration settlements
- Consulting and testifying expert
For more information about our services, please contact us at 817.546.6350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.